Derelict Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Derelict Guild of Mushpoie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruitment Application

Go down 
+3
Haruspex
Yuuta
Trixr4kids
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinyo

Recruitment Application Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:47 am

Thank you for the opportunity.

Character Name: KinyoSin

Character Level & Class: 104 Billposter

Timezone & Country of origin: GMT(I believe) - Texas, USA.

Reason for wanting to join: Grinding is beginning to become a headache. I've left Ironic, my home many times in search of intelligent life elsewhere and maybe make some friends. I've left Revelation for the same reason.

Remember those times where you were 1-50 and didn't know the game all that well and could care less who had the most, or who was the richest? No one cared what you wore via CS. No one cared if you had 1mil, 100mil, or 100Bil. All they cared about is that they were beside you, fighting side by side. or supporting in the back-line keeping us all alive. I miss that feeling. Being my level there's a constant battle of who's ''Better''. And personally, the description of this guild is percisely what I'm looking for. Now what actually happens is an enigma even to me. But I'm sure if all cards are played right there wont be any issues.

I've been playing Mushpoie since v4. You know, when AtskaLegend was still around.
I've never played on another. >=|

I run a GM along side of my best friend, Kyithios, on Ragnarok Online.
Server: Haven.

I'm a gamer. There's two games you know of so far in which I play.
I also play ACE Online/Air Rivals, Guild Wars, and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy(Retired), CSS(Retired)

That's all you really need to know. This is an application, not an Bio. That'll come later.
Anyway, hope to see a reply soon.

God bless.
Leo
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Admin
Trixr4kids

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 am

Wow, honestly, that was a close to perfect application, don't think I could have written one better.

We would be happy to add you to our ranks, as I know, personally, I can fully see where you are coming from. I'm fairly new myself (started v9) but even I am getting to that point where I'm getting sick of the rigors of grindan and feeling obligated to have the best gear, so on and so forth. That's kinda what this guild is all about, to make a community of people both new and old that just want to goof around and play the game, not network the server.

I am although kinda nervous about what you expect out of this guild in terms of membership. Being that you come from Ironic I would imagine you are used to the normal 10+ members online at once. While we do have a decent member base we are a fairly new guild and most of us are all equally busy with our real lives and aren't as active as I would imagine a guild like Ironic would have been. I've been on whole nights were only 2 people will log on and then come on the next day to 10 members spamming up guild chat. If anything I guess we're quite unorthodox. But if you are willing to accept that I can gladly toss you an invite and welcome you to Derelict =3
Back to top Go down
https://derelict.forumotion.com
Yuuta
Hobo
Yuuta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:32 am

Atska be pro.

8D
Back to top Go down
Haruspex
Vagabond
Haruspex

Number of posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 am

I like this guy. :>
Back to top Go down
http://HalTheGreat.deviantart.com/
Yuuta
Hobo
Yuuta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 am

ANOTHER guy from Texas, right Haru? Ohyou
Back to top Go down
Haruspex
Vagabond
Haruspex

Number of posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 am

I think it was the perfect grammar. :D
Back to top Go down
http://HalTheGreat.deviantart.com/
Otaku108
Beggar
Otaku108

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:05 am

Texas, wut?

Hi Kinyo, hope you enjoy your stay with us. We joke around a lot around here so feel free to be as flippant as you wish smile

I'll probably get a chance to chat with you online eventually. Until then.
Back to top Go down
Mirazhe
Vagabond
Mirazhe

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:40 am

Hi Kinyo!

I'm Mira, and I'm really jealous of all you southern people right now. I woke up at 9am to 4 inches of snow and its still coming down sad Anyway, I'm more active in the game toward the end of the week (like Thursday-Sunday) so I probably won't get to meet you until then smile I hope you find what you are looking for here!

PS- Trix, you not new. I started with the current version ;P
Back to top Go down
Kinyo

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 am

Heh, well I appreciate all the replies. Don't worry about what I expect. If there's something wrong at all, I'm sure we'll work together in trying to fix it. IN all honesty, I rather a small population of family, rather than a larger population in which don't communicate with each other.

Mira, fantastic meeting you. And I'm jealous of YOU! ;_; I love snow. I love the cold.. This one time in Colorado we had a storm up to 6 1/2 feet.. I made a fort. ._. Fun times.

Well back to business.
I left Ironic at 2-3 in the morning the other day. We can try an invite, but I'm pretty sure it'll be 2-3am Central America Time. I should be up and online.

Hope to see you all soon. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Admin
Trixr4kids

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Well sounds awesome. If you would go on ahead and register an actual account and I'll be happy to grant you access to the rest of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Mirazhe
Vagabond
Mirazhe

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:46 pm

We should trade then, because I don't like the cold! I have to check my car's roof for dents... Because it rained last night, all the trees are covered in ice and the wind was making the ice fall. Oh yeah, it's awesome packing snow, not that light fluffy stuff Wink I used to make snow forts with my friends and then we'd have snowball fights..... Good times :D
Back to top Go down
Kinyo

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Currently online and grinding. =)

IGN KinyoSin

Send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Admin
Trixr4kids

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Unfortunately I'm at the library of my school right now and can't really log on. :S
Back to top Go down
Mirazhe
Vagabond
Mirazhe

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm

I was in class when I wrote too :D
Back to top Go down
Otaku108
Beggar
Otaku108

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 pm

slackers
Back to top Go down
Kuilk
Vagrant

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm

I used to play Jedi Academy for a few years, myself. Very fun game; I only quit because of all the drama in my clan, RGD, and I didn't feel like finding a new one. What clan were you in, if any?

I like you already, for JA and the educated grammar.
Back to top Go down
Kinyo

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 pm

First of all to the one who PM'd me earlier, I'm sorry for.. poofing. You see my arm that was hurting wasn't really hurting as much as it was irritating. Ergo, I laid down.. and accidentally fell asleep. .__.

__

I like you too. Simply because you have an interest for Star Wars. /nerd

I was in CoH. Circle of Honor. We weren't specifically professional or anything, we just had fun making videos or simply throwing duel tourneys around. My master was Asclepius.
Back to top Go down
Trixr4kids
Admin
Trixr4kids

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Hey Kinyo make an actual account if you will so that I can approve it and let you into the rest of the forums. :3

I can't turn your Guest account into one apparently.
Back to top Go down
Kinyo
Vagrant

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Well, as I said.. I'm online and playing. Hoping to get to know all of you. Send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application   Recruitment Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application
Page 1 of 1